- Tubing PUN-H and push-in fitting QS are the perfect combination for many applications. They ensure the optimal, trouble-free operation of your systems at all times, are resistant to hydrolysis and can be used in environments with high moisture levels.
- Reliable Compressed Air Supply
- Tubing PUN-H is suitable for standard applications and in wet areas, or when in contact with water at up to 50°C. Thanks to the use of a modified material it won’t crack through hydrolysis.
- Highly flexible
- Not only is the kink-resistant PUN-H easy to install, its resistance to hydrolysis and microbes makes it perfect for use in the food industry. In addition, the black version is UV-resistant and can thus be used outdoors.
- Short installation time
- Connecting and releasing is made really simple by the push-in fittings QS in the standard Festo quality with the proven sealing and release principle.
- Transparency for greater safety
- The transparent versions make it easy to detect particles, moisture and oil in the tubing. This provides an easy and effective way of monitoring the condition of your system.